Holy Trinity School
- Grades: JK to 12
- Gender: Co-ed
- Teacher to Child Ratio: 1:18
- Annual Fees: $28,075 - $30,800
- Upcoming Events: Join us for our open houses (Lower School: October 17, 7-9pm | Middle and Senior School: November 14, 7-9pm | General: April 8, 10am-12pm)) and Tuesday Tours every second Tuesday starting in October.
- Welcome from the Head of School
- Why are we the best choice for families who are looking for a school that reaches farther to deliver more?
- It is actually very simple.
- While it is true that academics are what all schools deliver, at Holy Trinity School we don’t stop there. We’re unique because of the robust community and innovative approach to learning we provide for each student.
- But we do start with academics.
- Leading edge approaches to learning, stimulating classroom environments and a progressive multi-dimensional school life means our students experience learning opportunities not found anywhere else. From a sound academic foundation, we nurture a community of belonging that supports self-expression and fulfillment. Music, drama, art, and athletics help develop well-rounded citizens and future leaders. All of this is supported by a strong and unwavering commitment to character-building that helps ensure our students and graduates are well prepared for success as future leaders in our community and around the world.
- What truly sets HTS apart is our commitment to knowing our students and their families; this devotion fosters a sense of belonging that strengthens our community. We are committed to discovering and understanding our students’ strengths, interests and ways of learning inside and outside of the classroom. For this reason, we are better able to thoughtfully connect our students to the learning opportunities best suited to challenge and inspire them, develop their character and stretch their abilities.
- I invite you to visit our school and meet the students and faculty who fill our community with a joy for learning every day. I am confident it will be a visit that you won’t forget.
Holy Trinity School is a co-ed, JK-Grade 12 independent day school located in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
What sets us apart is our fundamental approach to education. Leaders in learning, we provide a personalized education that uses project-based teaching methods so our students can reach their full potential. HTS is a safe, supportive community that develops life-long learners who are curious, engaged, and self-expressed.
Character, integrity, empathy, and courage are the hallmarks of our graduates. HTS is rooted in academic excellence, complemented by extensive sports, music, drama, art and co-curricular programs that provide a rich and well-rounded school experience for students of every age.
We recognize and leverage individual uniqueness while fostering agency and choice. We believe that the purpose of education is to prepare students for life. Our rapidly-evolving world needs confident, intellectually agile, empathetic citizens. This is the promise of an HTS education.
5 minutes north of Elgin Mills Road East